To configure a web part, click on the blue bar containing the name of the web part you wish to configure.
To edit content, select any of the editable regions below.
SAN DIEGO COUNTRY ESTATES
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following are rules and regulations approved by the San Diego Country Estates Board of Directors as policy guidelines for the Rotunda.
1. The Rotunda may be used by SDCEA related clubs or organizations and SDCE property owners. Non-property owners and private clubs or organizations may also use the Rotunda. Occupancy amount may not exceed 75 people. The charges are as follows:
a. All SDCEA authorized clubs or organizations will have use of the Rotunda free of charge.
b. SDCE property owners will be charged for use of the room on an hourly basis in the amount of $20.00 per hour. Non-property owners will be charged for the room on an hourly basis in the amount of $25.00 per hour. Art, craft and recreation-affiliated programs will be charged a minimum of 15% of the gross or $20.00 per hour, whichever is less. A $100.000 cleaning/security deposit is required in all instances. It will be returned at the discretion of the Recreation Center management.
c. Customer must fill out a signed rental agreement and provide the cleaning/security deposit required in order to use the facility. All rental fees are due two weeks prior to contract event.
d. Cancellations Policy: If the function is cancelled within 7 days prior to the date of the reservation, a complete refund will be issued. If less than 7 days notice is given, one half of the rental will be forfeited unless another booking is taken to cover the loss of revenue.
2. The Rotunda is designated a NO SMOKING BUILDING.
3. The Rotunda provides a complete kitchen with appliances. There are no linens, plates or cups provided. Provided are cleaning products under the sink.
4. There are 7 banquet tables, 15 card tables and 68 folding chairs. The capacity is 75 people.
5. Hours are 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., unless other arrangements have been made.
6. All activities for children and young adults must be supervised by a responsible adult with a maximum child/adult ratio of 12/1, unless prior arrangements are made.
7. No decorating will be allowed that will damage the walls or ceiling. No holes in walls from nails or thumbtacks. No tape is allowed that will cause damage to the paint.
8. Tables must be covered when crafts are done that could damage them. The picnic tables should also be covered so as not to damage them. Any damage done to the building or the furniture will be paid for by the group causing the damage.
9. All groups using the Rotunda will sign an agreement stating that they will follow the rules and will be responsible for all activities and all damages to the property while in their use. Groups will also receive a copy of the rules and a clean-up checklist.
10. A yearly refundable cleaning/security deposit will be collected from each group using the Rotunda on a regular weekly/monthly basis. The deposit will be $50.00, to be refunded if the group has cleaned up after each activity. If the group does not clean up after themselves in a satisfactory manner, their privilege of using the Recreation Center may be revoked.
11. Keys are only available at the front desk of the San Vicente Inn. The homeowner/renter will go to the front desk and pick up the key immediately before their function (as per signed contract). The checklist must be filled out, signed and returned to the front desk along with the key immediately following the function.
12. No contracts will exceed a period of 12 months.
13. All rules and regulations pertaining to the Rotunda are subject to change and/or annually review.
14. The Rotunda must be cleaned and straightened in the manner in which it was found. All chairs and tables must be placed back where they were found. Floors must be swept and vacuumed.
15. All horse barns adjacent to Rotunda are off limits, please keep children away from these areas.
16. All doors and windows must be checked and locked before leaving the building.
17. All lights must be turned off.